top of page

Having accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and recognizing that certain duties can be performed best in a fellowship, we covenant to walk together as members of Christ’s Church Brotherly Love. We believe it to be the mission of the Brotherly Love to proclaim His Gospel to all mankind and to strive for the realization of the Kingdom of God.

Our history

Nokesville United Methodist Church was originally established in 1905 as a part of the Prince William Charge of the Washington District.

The Epworth Chapel as it was originally called, was located on the corner of Seminary Avenue and Hebron Street (now known as Free and Nokes Streets) in the village of Nokesville. From 1941 until 1981 the church was located at 12916 Fitzwater Drive which previously had been the Protestant Episcopal Church known as St. Anne's Chapel.

In the summer of 1981, the church moved to its present location on Aden Road with its dedication being held on August 18th of the year. 


Pastor Sung Yoo will begin his ministry atNokesville on July 2nd, 2023.


bottom of page